It’s great news that Super Mario Maker 2 is coming to the Nintendo Switch where its online community will have far more time and players to develop fully, in addition to containing lots of new features and tools for creators to play with. The Super Mario Maker 2 is priced at 59,99€ euros on Amazon, and the limited edition is even more expensive, but it’s certainly one of the best games we could ask for in time for the Summer. In this article we will introduce the game features, and more importantly, How to get Super Mario Maker 2 for free !
Introduction what’s new in Super Mario Maker 2
You’ll want a decent stylus for playing Mario Maker 2, whenever your Joy-Cons are attached to your Switch, the only way to access building elements will be by touch. For best results, get a capacitive stylus so you can be more accurate in your movements and to keep greasy finger smears from getting all over your expensive screen. And during the 2019 Nintendo Treehouse livestream at E3 Super Mario Maker producer Takashi Tezuka confirmed that a future update will allow you to play Super Mario Maker 2 with friends online.Besides, we have more new features that have been added since the original Super Mario Maker:
- New themes for levels appear to include floating through space, jungle levels, and cloud levels
- Luigi and Toadette may be playable
- There are new enemies, like the Ant Trooper, Piranha Creeper, Cat Bullet Bill, Banzai Bill, Fire Bro, underwater Wigglers and Thwomps, Meowsers, blue Piranha Plants, and Charvaarghs
- Drive a car through the levels
- Features 100+ original levels for you to play
- Story Mode has you playing original courses in your effort to earn enough coins to rebuild Princess Peach’s castle
- Nintendo Switch Online members can play against others around the world in competitive or co-op games
- Create levels with a friend on the same screen with couch co-op
- Search other player’s courses by difficulty and category tags
- Download other gamer’s courses to play even when you don’t have an internet connection
What amiibo are compatible with Super Mario Maker 2?
We’ve recently learned that this level-building sequel will not feature NFC support. This means that unlike the previous game, you will not be able to unlock special items with your favorite amiibo characters. This is especially surprising given that two original amiibo were created specifically for the original game. But if you want to add more amiibo, you might try this product N2 Elite. This is the best Nintendo amiibo emulator, supports almost all amiibo and can store 200+amiibo on the NFC reader disk to carry with you, suitable for Nintendo Switch and 3DS series.
Download Super Mario Maker 2 for free？
The leaked version of Super Mario Maker 2 is now available for download online, but we can’t guarantee that everyone can play it. If you want to try it out, you can join this discord channel https://discord.gg/KqmKUPk. Here you can also find many other switch games for free download.
What’s more latest games to download ?
The Super Mario Maker 2 release date is June 28, 2019. However, before the E3, Nintendo also released a lot of new games that attracted much attention. Even earlier this year, there were many popular games, such as
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- Collection of Mana
- Yo-Kai Watch 4
- Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
- Among the Sleep: Enhanced Edition
- Resident Evil Origins Collection
- Assassin’s Creed III Remastered
- Team Sonic Racing
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered
and so on. These latest games are hard to find free downloads online, but on this site you can find micro sd cards pre-loaded with these games.
The best option is to purchase it with the Xecuter SX Pro, which will turn your Nintendo Switch into a free-to-play game console.
In addition, they also support custom sd cards, you can freely choose what games to put to the memory card you buy, no matter what game (not including unreleased!)